As you all know March is National Women’s History Month and NGCP is going to celebrate women in STEM all month long!
This is a strategic opportunity to distribute a special edition of your Collaborative enewsletter. And, if you haven’t launched one – this is a great month to do so!
Each week we will be featuring a different STEM field and highlighting women who have made or are currently making a significant impact in that field. We will also be featuring partners that are engaged in this work and encouraging girls to pursue their interests in these STEM disciplines.
- March 2-8: Women in Aviation
- March 9-15: Women in Energy & Climate Change
- : Women in the Maker Community
- : Women in Earth & Space Science
Here are a few simple ways that you can join in on the activities and help us celebrate!
- Check out the weekly e-newsletter that will be sent out and share it with others in your network.
- Like us on Facebook and Like, Share, and re-post our daily posts.
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet our daily tweets and join the conversation by following the hashtags for each week (this will be shared in the weekly NGCP e-newsletter).
If you have any questions about the activities or have ideas for fun ways to celebrate National Women’s History month, contact Kate Goddard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kate is creating a list of social media accounts for all Collaboratives – please send her links to your twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or any other sorts of social media accounts you use (or plan to use).